- Property must meet HUD’s minimum Property standards. i.e.: permanent heat source, functional kitchen, health & safety
- Flips subject to UW review
- Transferred appraisal – not allowed
- Appraisal valid 120 days – 30 day extension possible
- Swimming Pools – ok
- Property eligibility – Located in a USDA designated rural area
- New Construction Available
- RHS Condos
In order for a condo to be eligible for an RHS loan, it must appear on the FHA, VA, or FNMA approval list. Please see the Condos Guideline for more information.
- Income Producing Properties and Outbuildings
Minimal income production from property is allowable within reason (e.g. gardening) as long as the property remains predominantly residential in nature
Outbuildings are permitted as long as they are no longer in commercial use. Interior photographs of all outbuildings will be required to determine usage
American Mortgage Solutions, Inc.
10602 Timberwood Circle Suite 3
Company ID #1364 | MB73346
The view and opinions stated on this website belong solely to the authors, and are intended for informational purposes only. The posted information does not guarantee approval, nor does it comprise full underwriting guidelines. This does not represent being part of a government agency. The views expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the view of my employer. Not all products or services mentioned on this site may fit all people.
, NMLS ID# 57916, (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
). I lend in the following states: Kentucky