The base USDA income limits are for most Kentucky counties below:
1-4 member household: $82,700
5-8 member household: $109,150
Households with 1-4 members have different limits as households with 5-8. Similarly, applicants living in high-cost counties will have a higher income limit than those living in counties with a more average cost of living.
Northern Kentucky Counties
Boone, Kenton, Campbell, Bracken and Pendleton, Gallatin ***
Cincinnati (OH, KY, IN FMR) Household income of 4 or less:
Household income of 5 or more:
Shelby $86,450 $114,100 All Other Areas $82,700 $109,150
- 2019 KY USDA Rural Housing Income Limits for Kentucky Counties Kentucky Rural Development Mortgage Guide
- What is a Kentucky USDA Rural home loan?
- KY USDA Single Family Housing Homes for Sale
- What’s considered a good credit score in 2019 for getting approved for a Kentucky Mortgage loan?
- Debt-to-Income Ratio for Kentucky Mortgage Loans:
|Kentucky||Cincinnati (OH, KY, IN FMR)||$90,050||$118,850|
|All Other Areas||$82,700||$109,150|