October 11, 2012
Funding for Kentucky Rural Development’s Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan program is now available for fiscal year (FY) 2013. The funding received is based on a Continuing Appropriations Resolution 2013 (H.J. Res. 117).
Loans that were issued Conditional Commitments “subject to” commitment authority will be obligated on the Agency’s Guaranteed Loan System (GLS).
If the loan has closed, the lender may submit their request for Loan Note Guarantee, together with their closing package. Ensure the lender certification on Form RD 1980-18 “Conditional Commitment for Single Family Housing Loan Guarantee” is dated on or after the obligation date provided by Rural Development.
- USDA Announcement. All current eligible areas of Kentucky for Rural Development loans will remain the same until March 27, 20 (trulia.com)
- Kentucky USDA Rural Development Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- Rural Housing announced today that the Kentucky eligible property map will NOT be changing until March 2013 (trulia.com)
- SFH Origination News From the National Office in Washington DC Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program September 26, 20 (trulia.com)
- Kentucky Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- Kentucky USDA Rural Development Funding Update (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- Previous Post (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- Credit Scores and the Kentucky USDA Rural Development Loan Program (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Kentucky Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Kentucky Rural Housing Loans and USDA Guaranteed Loan Underwriting Issues (kentuckyusdaloan.com)