Partial Federal Government Shutdown Effects on KHC Loans in Kentucky with USDA in 2019
- KHC will not purchase or close a loan without the RHS Conditional Commitment and tax transcripts. Again, no Kentucky USDA Rural Housing Loans can close at this time.loyment (VOE) on Conventional, FHA, and RHS Loans for Federal Employees
- KHC will require a VOE within 10 days prior to closing.
- The only exceptions will be conventional loans for military personnel who use their Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), or if their employment was validated by Desktop Underwriter (DU) service and follows all conditions.
- KHC will follow agency guidelines that are in place during the partial federal government shutdown.
- If federal tax transcripts or validation of social security numbers are…
View original post 293 more words