Tag: 502 usda mortgage loan
Maximum age for an RHS appraisal has been extended from 120 days to 150 days.
- Accessory Dwelling units are now addressed in RHS guidelines. They may be allowed based on the appraiser’s evaluation that they represent the highest and best use of the property and are not a separate single family dwelling unit.
- Additional clarification on site requirements was added to help in the underwriter’s determination as to when outbuildings and/or excess land should be considered income-producing.
4. Last two months bank statements for all accounts
Let me know your questions.
Senior Loan Officer
Lenders must include the greater of:
• 1 percent of the outstanding loan balance; or
• The fixed payment as reflected on the credit report.
Income Based Repayment (IBR) plans, graduated plans, adjustable rates, interest-only and deferred plans are examples of repayment plans that are subject to change and do not represent a fixed payment or repayment plan. These types of repayment plans are unacceptable to represent a long-term fixed payment repayment plan. It is the lender’s responsibility to ensure the correct fixed payment is utilized in the capacity analysis.
No additional documentation is required if a credit report is obtained.
Guide Reference – http://www.rd.usda.gov/files/3555-1chapter11.pdf