January 2014 USDA RURAL HOUSING UPDATE
The new 2014 Farm Bill has now passed the House and the Senate in Congress. This is a big deal for home buyers in the Louisville, Kentucky area and surrounding areas in Central Kentucky. This bill grandfathered the existing communities in that qualify for Rural Housing USDA Loans 100% financing until 2020.
This means a qualified buyer can purchase a home in Shepherdsville, Mt Washington, Shelbyville, Elizabethtown, Bardstown, Nicholasville, Georgetown, Kentucky cities with Zero Down until at least 2020. Great news Indeed!
Call or email below to qualify for free for your next USDA Home loan in Kentucky.
Senior Loan Officer
October 1, 2012 over 900 communities across the USA will lose their eligibility for 100% USDA Rural Housing loans including cities in Kentucky that where once eligible. If you know of buyers looking in these communities they need to act now. They should probably be under contract by end of August to be safe. There is no indication this expiration will be delayed. See the cities below that will be no longer eligible come 10/1/2012 for a Rural Housing USDA Loan in Kentucky
No Longer Eligible for Kentucky RHS USDA Loans come 10/1/2012 below:
KY Burlington 8.84 15,926 10,779
KY Elizabethtown 25.36 28,531 22,542
KY Georgetown 15.84 29,098 18,080
KY Independence 17.44 24,757 14,982
KY Nicholasville 13.01 28,015 19,680
KY Shelbyville 8.06 14,045 10,085
KY Shepherdsville 9.67 11,222 8,334
To see an eligible Kentucky Map for Kentucky USDA Mortgage Loans for Rural Housing Mortgages in Kentucky Please clink the following link below:
Breaking News!! USDA Announcement.
All current eligible areas of Kentucky for Rural Development loans will remain the same until March 27, 2013 unless directed otherwise. SFH Origination News September 26, 2012 Implementation of 2010 Census Data No changes to rural designated areas based on the 2010 Census Data will occur until March 27, 2013 unless directed otherwise. For additional information on this subject, attached is the Administrative Notice, AN 4679 with additional information. Below is an exert directly from the AN
USDA RD Approved Map Locations 2013
- October 2012 Kentucky USDA and Rural Housing Loans Changes for Property Eligibility Locations in Kentucky. (trulia.com)
- Here are the cities in Kentucky that will no longer be eligible for RHS or USDA Rural Development mortgage loans effective 10/1/2012: (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- October 2012 Kentucky USDA and Rural Housing Loans Changes for Property Eligibility Locations in Kentucky. (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- October 2012 Kentucky USDA and Rural Housing Loans Changes for Property Eligibility Locations in Kentucky. (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- Kentucky USDA RHS Guarantee Fee Change (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Kentucky USDA Rural Development Funding Update (louisvillemortgageguide.com)