September 30, 2011 FISCAL YEAR 2012 COMMITMENT NOTICE!
Please find attached the “Fiscal Year 2012 (FY 12) Commitment Notice” for the Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program.
Beginning October 1, 2011, Rural Development will issue Conditional Commitments “subject to the availability of commitment authority.”
The FY 2012 fee structure will be as follows:
2 percent up-front fee for purchase transactions;
1 percent up-front fee for refinance transactions
; and 0.3 percent annual fee based on the average scheduled unpaid principal balance of the loan, for both purchase and refinance loans transactions.
Form RD 1980-21, “Request for Single Family Housing Loan Guarantee,” has been revised with an effective date of 10-2011. The revised form incorporates the Annual Fee disclosures. Therefore, beginning October 1, 2011 all “Request for Single Family Housing Loan Guarantee” must be submitted on the revised form. The prior version of the form is dated 10-2010, and will not be accepted for FY 2012 Conditional Commitment requests.
The revised form is attached to this communication and can also be obtained from the following link: http://forms.sc.egov.usda.gov/efcommon/eFileServices/eForms/RD1980-21.PDF
As a reminder, the new Guarantee Fee and Annual Fee Calculator is available for download at:https://kentuckyusdaloan.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/kentucky-usda-rural-development-guaranteed-section-502-loans/
Questions regarding this notice may be directed at 502-905-3708
- Kentucky Guaranteed Loan Program RURAL HOUSING USDA GUARANTEED LOANS! (kentuckyusdaloan.wordpress.com)
- Kentucky USDA and Rural Housing MI Mortgage Insurance Changes October 2011 (kentuckyusdaloan.wordpress.com)
- Kentucky Rural Housing Service (RHS) program Mortgage (kentuckyusdaloan.wordpress.com)
- Previous Post (kentuckyusdaloan.wordpress.com)
- Kentucky USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Mortgage Guidelines (kentuckyusdaloan.wordpress.com)
- USDA Has $11.2 Billion to Guarantee No-Down Mortgages in Kentucky (kentuckyusdaloan.wordpress.com)
- Kentucky USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Section 502 Loans (kentuckyusdaloan.wordpress.com)
- Kentucky USDA Rural Housing Home Loans (kentuckyusdaloan.wordpress.com)
- Guide to Kentucky VA Loans (kentuckyvaloan.wordpress.com)
- Louisville Kentucky mortgage rates September 28, 2011 (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- Louisville Kentucky VA mortgage refinancing (kentuckyvaloan.wordpress.com)
- This project began several years ago when Kentucky Highlands received a Rural Development Section 523 Mutual Self Help Housing grant for $250000 in April (kentuckyusdaloan.wordpress.com)