GUARANTEED LOAN FUNDING UPDATE:
OVER $11.2 BILLION DOLLARS AVAILABLE FOR KENTUCKY RURAL HOUSING USDA GUARANTEED LOANS!
The Kentucky Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program (SFHGLP) was allocated $24 billion dollars for Fiscal Year 2011 (through September 30, 2011). Due to tremendous support from our lending and real estate professional partners over $12 billion has been obligated nationwide.
SERVE RURAL KENTUCKY HOMEBUYERS! While program demand and volume have heated up with the summer temperatures, ample funding remains available! Homebuyers have no obstacles to funding for fiscal year 2011!
LEND WITH CONFIDENCE! Future Guaranteed Loan Funding Updates will continue to be released in order to keep our lending partners informed of available funding levels. Rural Development may obligate fiscal year 2011 funds until the close of business September 30, 2011!
As of August 3, 2011:
TOTAL $ OBLIGATED: $12.8 BILLION
TOTAL # LOANS: 100,075
OVER $11.2 BILLION REMAINS TO SERVE RURAL HOMEBUYERS!
Thank you for your support of the Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program!
- Kentucky Single Family Housing USDA RHS Guaranteed Loan Program Update 2011 (kentuckyusdaloan.wordpress.com)
- No Down Payment Product for Rural Buyers – USDA Loans (keciabland.wordpress.com)
- Kentucky Rural Housing USDA Guidelines 2011 (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Credit Scores and the Kentucky USDA Rural Development Loan Program (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Kentucky FHA, VA, KHC, Rural Housing First Time Homebuyers Kentucky (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)